NOTICE OF PUBLIC SESSION
FOR THE WHETSTONE FIRE DISTRICT
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02
DATE: Tuesday, April 22nd, 2014
Whetstone Fire District
2422 N Firehouse Lane
Whetstone, AZ 85616
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING:
1. Call Meeting to Order
2. Roll Call and Affirmation of Quorum
3. Review, Amendment and Possible Approval of Public Session Minutes for February and March 2014
4. Call to the Public
1. 5. Fire Chief Contract (Possible Executive Session)
2. 6. Review, Discussion and Possible Approval of the Financial Reports for March 2014
3. 7. Chief’s Report
4. 8. Board Members Comments
DATED THIS 21st DAY OF APRIL 2014
PLACE POSTED: Website
The Whetstone Fire District Board may vote to go into Executive Session on any agenda item pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(3) for discussion and consultation for legal advice with the governing Board Attorney on the matter(s) as set forth in the agenda item. The order of the Agenda may be altered or changed by order of the Board. Copies of the Agenda are available upon request at Administration 2422 N. Firehouse Lane Whetstone, AZ. 85616. Call to the Public – According to the Arizona Open Meeting Law, the District Board can only discuss matters listed on the meeting agenda. At the conclusion of the open call to the public, individual Board Members may respond to criticism made by those individuals who have addressed the Board, may ask staff to review a matter or may ask that a matter be placed on a future agenda. However the Board will not discuss or take action on any matter rose during a Call to the Public unless the matter has been properly noticed on the agenda. Please step forward or otherwise identify yourself when the Chair announces the item(s) on the agenda which you are interested in addressing.
1. Please state your name and address for the record.
2. Speak only on the issue currently being discussed by the Board.
3. Please limit your comments to 5 minutes.
4. During “Call to the Public” you may address the Board on any issue within the jurisdiction of the Fire Board.
5. Any member of the public speaking must speak in a courteous and respectful manner to those present.
Thank you for your cooperation.