NOTICE OF PUBLIC SESSION
FOR THE WHETSTONE FIRE DISTRICT
Pursuant to A.R.S. 38-431.02
DATE: Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015
Whetstone Fire District
2422 N Firehouse Lane
Whetstone, AZ 85616
TIME: 6:00 P.M.
PLACE OF MEETING:
AGENDA: ANY ITEM ON THIS AGENDA IS OPEN FOR DISCUSSION AND POSSIBLE ACTION
Call Meeting to Order/Roll Call and Affirmation of Quorum/Pledge of Allegiance
Call To The Public:
- This is the time for the Public to comment. Members of the Board may not discuss items that are not specifically identified on the agenda.
- Review, Discussion and Follow up on the Washington Station 322 Property Information.
Follow-up with Board Member Wayne Lewis on collection of Washington property information from Pioneer Title
- Review, Discussion and Follow up on the Fire Chiefs Performance Evaluation.
Fire Chief Bidon’s Progress and Follow-up on the Performance Evaluations to be Provided to the Board Members
- Review, Discussion and Follow up on the District Vehicle Usage Policy
Item Tabled From Previous Meeting
- Review, Amendment and Possible Approval of Public Session Minutes for May 2015
- Review, Discussion and Final Adoption of the District Budget for Fiscal Year 2015-2016
- Review, Discussion and Possible Approval of the Financial Reports
- Review and Discussion and Possible Action on the Sale or Lease of the Property/ Building Located at 2424 N. Calle Segundo to the Whetstone Water Improvement Company
- Approval and Acceptance of the Saunders & Company LTD 2013/2014 Fiscal Year Audit Report Presented on April 9th 2015
Board Member Comments
DATED THIS 22nd DAY OF JUNE 2015
PLACE POSTED: Website
The Whetstone Fire District Board may vote to go into Executive Session on any agenda item pursuant to ARS 38-431.03(A)(3) for discussion and consultation for legal advice with the governing Board Attorney on the matter(s) as set forth in the agenda item. The order of the Agenda may be altered or changed by order of the Board. Copies of the Agenda are available upon request at Administration 2422 N. Firehouse Lane Whetstone, AZ. 85616. Call to the Public – According to the Arizona Open Meeting Law, the District Board can only discuss matters listed on the meeting agenda. At the conclusion of the open call to the public, individual Board Members may respond to criticism made by those individuals who have addressed the Board, may ask staff to review a matter or may ask that a matter be placed on a future agenda. However the Board will not discuss or take action on any matter rose during a Call to the Public unless the matter has been properly noticed on the agenda. Please step forward or otherwise identify yourself when the Chair announces the item(s) on the agenda which you are interested in addressing.
1. Please state your name and address for the record.
2. Speak only on the issue currently being discussed by the Board.
3. Please limit your comments to 5 minutes.
4. During “Call to the Public” you may address the Board on any issue within the jurisdiction of the Fire Board.
5. Any member of the public speaking must speak in a courteous and respectful manner to those present.
Thank you for your cooperation.